Chinese description is below the English
With the outbreak of the COVID – 19 in Australia, many people have chosen to work from home. Bridging Translation cares about our customers’ and contacts’ health. We now translated a very help Seven-step Hand-washing Technique from Chinese into English for our English speaking clients and friends. We believe, together, we will get through this difficult time.
- Use running water to wash your hands and make sure your hands are fully soaked.
- Apply a proper amount of soap or liquid soap to the entire palm, back of hand, fingers and the gaps between fingers.
- Rub your hands carefully for at least 15 seconds. Attention should be paid to clean all hand surfaces, and cleaning the back of your fingers, fingertips and the gaps between fingers. The specific rubbing steps are as follows: (Seven-step Hand-washing Technique)
- Rub hands palm to palm with fingers closed
- Right palm over left dorsum with interlaced fingers and versa
- Palm to palm with fingers interlaced
- Backs of fingers to opposing palms with fingers interlocked
- Rotational rubbing of left thumb clasped in right palm and vice versa
- Rotational rubbing, backwards and forwards with clasped fingers of the right hand in left palm and vice versa
- Increase wrists cleaning when necessary.
4. Rinse your hands thoroughly under running water, wipe them dry, and apply an appropriate amount of hand lotion to protect your skin.
翻译： 瑞京 杰克