Telephone interpreting is an easy way to conduct interpreting service when you just can’t organise a face-to-face meeting. Bridging Translation provides high-quality interpreters to suit your needs.
Bridging Translation provides high-quality telephone interpreting to our customers. We understand that it is not always possible to organise on-site meetings, and telephone interpreting is a great alternative to proceed with your meeting without the challenge of getting everyone into the same room.
The benefit of booking in a telephone interpreting with Bridging Translation
While it is possible to book in an interpreter with us with short notice, by pre-arranging your telephone interpreting appointment, we are able to ensure a suitable interpreter is organised for you, depending on the field of the expertise in your industry or needs.
Rest assured that all our interpreters are NAATI certified and very experienced in their interpreting skills.
Due to the nature of telephone interpreting, background noise is a big issue to many service providers throughout Australia. By pre-booking a telephone interpreting appointment with Bridging Translation, you will benefit from:
- A quiet conversation condition over the phone
- Professional and experienced NAATI accredited interpreters will be assigned to you
- You can request your preferred interpreter for the appointment
- Pre-booked service ensures your meeting commence on time, every time!
- No more untraceable interpreters that hang up during the job
- We are always well prepared before the commencement of telephone interpreting appointment
How do I book in telephone interpreting?
- Contact us to get your preferred appointment time (It is advisable to book at least 3 days in advanced).
- Minimum booking period is one hour.
- Depending on your requirement, a three way call or skype meeting will be conducted at the agreed appointment time.
What is NAATI?
NAATI is short for National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters. NAATI certification is the only certification in the world that has strong regulated process for the translating and interpreting industry. It is widely recognised in Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, …. and various other countries.
Getting your documents translated by senior Chinese translators from Bridging Translation simply means you save yourself a lot of trouble. At Bridging Translation, we will take care of your translations needs professionally.
Chinese & English Legal Interpreting
At Bridging Translation, we have senior Chinese Interpreters who have been working in Australian legal system for many years. We are committed to interpreting what the police, solicitor, lawyer, client and/or court says precisely and accurately.
Get a free quote today!
Contact Bridging Translation today and find out how our high quality interpreters and translators can be involved in your next project.