1. I’d like to invite you to my home.
2. Thank you very much for helping me.
3. Could you please speak slowly?
4. I’m happy to help you any time.
5. How was your vacation?
6. What do you think of our company?
7. Do you have any advice for me about learning English?
8. I’d be happy to show you around Beijing.
9. Is it possible for you to come tomorrow?
10. I wish I could help you.
11. Don’t worry about being laughed at when you speak English.
12. It’S too hot to eat outside.
13. Please come as quickly as you can
14. Do you mind my opening the window?
15. I’m sure that you will have a good time here.
16. It’s very important to have good manners.
17. Let me know if you visit Beijing.
18. How is your new job going?
19. It’s really great that you speak two languages.
20. The best way to learn English is to practice speaking it every day.